'CallHub' is a hosted phone banking service that enables your staff to talk with your contacts over the phone banking campaign and store notes about the call. This extension integrates CallHub with jManage by posting call dispositions and notes as jManage activities attached to the contact record and assigned to the relevant staff person's record.
- Create a CallHub account at https://app.callhub.io/accounts/register/
- Create a contact in jManage that will be used as the creator of all CallHub activity records. Configure an API key for this contact:
- On the contact’s “API Key” tab, click the Generate button to generate a new random key; then click Save to save the key for this contact. (Please note: The “API Key” tab will be available on contact screens for which you are authorized to manage the key. You are authorized either if the contact is yourself, or if you are an administrator with the “edit all contacts'” permission.)
- On the 'integrations page' in your CallHub account, click on “Connect to your CiviCRM site”. There are 3 things you need to connect:
- Site URL. This should be the full path to extern/rest.php. For example, http://<YOUR_SITE_NAME>/civicrm/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/rest.php
- Site Key. This is the unique key that identifies your jManage installation. Please open a jManage support ticket to request this key.
- API Key. The API key created in step 2 above.
- After jManage is connected, CallHub will automatically import groups, events and campaigns to its own interface from jManage.
- In CallHub, when you set up a 'phone banking campaign', you'll be able to choose the jManage campaign and activity type that gets logged in jManage.
- The activities synced from CallHub into jManage will include, in the Details field, a link to audio recording, the actual notes taken by your staff, and the Call Disposition.