- A new drag-and-drop interface allows for editing, nesting, and coloring tags for tag manager.
- A new option allows for generated PDFs and other document files to be automatically attached to their corresponding activities, saving you a few clicks.
- You can now search for contacts and add a Relationship to an Individual directly from those search results.
- The activity tab on a contact record now allows filtering by date and status besides just activity type.
- Now when using the A to Z pager (searching alphabetically) the active selected page is differentiated from the other pages listed.
- jManage now says "Sorry" when you attempt to register for an event where registration is closed.
- The registration date field now uses the more standard date picker rather than the jCalendar widget when used in a profile.
- The membership join date is now displayed even on the table of a contact's inactive memberships.
- Two new columns and filters on the Bookkeeping Report: contribution ID and financial account owner.
- Mailing reports now can display the subject line in addition to the internal mailing name.
- Improve ordering of report lists when reports have the same weight they will now be ordered alphabetically by title ascending.
- Now one can add contact custom fields to the Contribution Detail report.
- Yahrzeit report now has better organized columns and additional filter/column choices
- Birthday and Anniversary reports now have contact mailing columns
- Case subjects are now editable, allowing you to rename cases – or just fix your typos
- Cases can now be merged or restored from trash
- Store Credit Card Type and last four digits of card
- The Find Contributions and Advanced Search now allow searching by card type.
- The contribution summary report now allows for displaying and filtering by card type
- There is now a separate link for the credit card payment form for partially paid contributions
- When processing a credit card from the front or back end, the last four digits of the card number along with the card type are now stored on the financial transaction.
- Contribution pages automatically contain the email address field.
- The permissions to view, modify, cancel, and delete recurring contributions now mirror the corresponding permissions needed for working with payments.
- Contribution custom field tokens are now listed among the available tokens in the Thank-you Letter form. They had been processed, but there was no indication that they were available.
- Updates the user experience for partial payments for events, memberships and contributions on entry, editing and display.
- Moves the placement of fields on the backend contribution form to enhance user experience.
- Moves the payment processor selection field on the backend credit card contribution form. It is now closer to the billing block.
- Add transaction date field to listings of transactions
- Separate pledge statuses from contribution statuses
- Contact Financial Summary now has an "as of" date filter