Change Basic Page Format
You may want to remove certain elements from your basic pages to make more room for the main content. Changing the Layout of your basic pages is as easy as checking a box. And just as easy as unchecking the box to change it back again.
- Login and edit the page you want to change the layout for, or this can be done as you are creating a new page.
- Under the Body and Text format settings for the page, there are Layout Options:
- Left and Right Columns (standard, default for most styles)
- No Left Column (removes just the left column, keeps the main content and right column)
- No Right Column (removes just the right column, keeps the main content and left column)
- One Column (removed the left and right columns)
- Content Only (removed left and right columns, and header and footer, which includes removing your primary nav, header and footer links)
- Select which Layout option you want, then Save the page. You’ll be brought to the front end view to confirm change.
- To change it back or select something else, simply edit the page and change the Layout option.