How to Create a Report from a Form:
- Login and go directly to the form from the front end and click on Results, or click on Content and filter for Webforms and open the Edit link for the webform you want to run a report.
- Once you click on Results, there is a summary page of your Submissions, you have options for looking at the submissions of the form as a Table through the website…
- Or by clicking on Download you can have the results download to your local computer. You can select Delimited text or Microsoft Excel output:
You can select who results will display when there are options:
You can select which components on the form you want to include in the report:
You can select the date range or number of submissions you want to download:
- Click download and either a delimited text or Excel file will download to your computer.
- You can additional delete submissions that are either test submissions, or duplicates, or if you’ve retrieved the information in a downloaded file and want to clean‐up the backend of your website and start the submission collection with a clean Results area. ONCE YOU PERFORM AND CONFIRM THIS ACTION IT CAN NOT BE UNDONE – YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF THE DATA IF YOU CLEAR THE FORM.
Another option is to go into an individual result and delete that one result. Again, ONCE YOU CONFIRM THIS ACTION IT CAN NOT BE UNDONE – YOU WILL DELETE THIS SUBMISSION DATA.