The navigation menu is located on your navigation "block". This block has links to your account, administrative options, and to create new content (front end). Other links include:
- jManage: this links to your back office
- My Account: this links to self-service account page
- Create Content: this allows user (based on their role) to create content on your website.
- Administer: webmaster administration link
- Log out: logs you out of the system
The Community Menu is located on the "Community" block. It is made up of several different ilinks, including your online Member Directory. Other menu links inlude the Bulletin Board (where forum posts are visible), Create a personal donation page (for member fundraising) and Religious School Grades K - 8th links (not currently visible). These menu items are links only logged-in members can see.
The participate menu is located on the "Participate" block. It has areas for users to join mailing list(s). Mailing lists are back office groups that you've made visible as "mailing lists". To read more about communications and mailings in your back office CLICK HERE.