If you want to print mailing labels for contacts using their secondary address, complete the following steps:
- Go to Search/Advanced Search and scroll down to Address Fields
- Choose location type "other".
- Put the start date and end date in the "extra address information" section. Then, click Search.
- You will get everyone with an alternate address in that time frame. Select all contacts.
- From the Actions drop down, choose mailing labels and Go.
- Choose the label size and for "select location" choose "other."