To add an image to your front end website OR your back office mass mailings/ PDFs, complete the following steps:
- From any editor window, scroll to the page or document "body". Click on the icon that looks like a photo of a mountain with yellow sky.
- You will get a pop-up box that says "image properties". Choose the button to "browse server".
- You will get a second pop-up box that shows you the (a) images and (b) folders within your server. Click on the (c) "upload" button to upload a new image.
- Click Browse. Choose the image from your computer. Click "upload" (c).
- You will see the image uploaded and a row highlighted in yellow. Click on the link (d) "send to fckeditor"
- You'll be taken back to the "image properties" box. The image URL will now be filled in. Click save.
- Complete the rest of your "body" for your website page. Click Save.
To add an image caption:
a. Right click on the image.
b. Select image properties
c. Click on Advanced tab (top)
d. Enter in image caption in the
Advisory Title field. This text will
display when a user scrolls their
mouse over the image.
e. Click "Ok".