How to Set the Form Confirmation Message/Page
- Login and go to your form either through Content and Filtering for Webform, using the Find Content Shortcut link or by going to the front end of the site and finding your form or enter the form URL in the browser
- From the Form edit window, click on the Webform tab, then on the Form settings button
Under Submission Settings and Redirection location, you have four options for what the user sees after they submit the form. Either they can see a custom confirmation page that contains your wording, or they will see a generic submission message, or you can direct the user to another page, or they will not be taken to another page or see a message but remain on the submission page and just see a discreet confirmation at the top of the
- To create a custom confirmation message, write your text in the Confirmation message textarea, then select the Confirmation page button under Redirection location. Scroll and Save configuration.
If you want to keep the default donation complete message, keep the Custom URL under Redirection location set to /donation_complete, and your confirmation message will be:
can edit this as well by going to the alias/donation_complete, and clicking on Edit.
- If you want to redirect the user to another page on the site after they submit the form, place the alias for that page in the Custom URL text field under Redirection Scroll and save configuration.
- If you do not want the user to be redirected to a confirmation message page or content page, click the option for No redirect (reload current page), and the user will be taken to the first page of the form and see a message in a green box at the top of the page confirming their submission. Scroll and Save configuration.