Sometimes you may want to move content on your homepage around in order to make columns even. Depending on the Style of site you have, you will either need to cut and paste content from one teaser box block to another (Style 1), or you will need to go into the back end and move the blocks in Context (Style 2,3, and 4).
- If your site is Style 1 (there is a teaser box in the right column that appears next to the slideshow – see examples jofa.org and www.jkidphilly.org) you do not need to go into the backend, just cut and paste content from one teaser box section into another, by opening the teaser boxes on the front end to edit by mousing over the right corner, and clicking on the Configure block link. Cut your content out that you want to move and save, then open another block through Configure block link, and paste the content. Save.
If your site is Style 2, 3, or 4 (there is no teaser box to the right of the slideshow, the teaser boxes are all located beneath the slideshow – see Style 2 examples temple‐el.com and beth‐am.org, or Style 3 www.beth‐elsa.org and www.surpriselake.org) you will need to go into the backend under Context and remove and add blocks to the different teaser boxes/Postscripts.
- Go to Structure > Context
- Depending on your Style of site, you will need to scroll down and select Edit under front, front page > front_jvn2/front_jvn3/front_jvn4
Once in Edit, scroll down to Reactions and click on Blocks.
- You will see two columns, the left includes the teaser boxes as Postscript 1, 2, and 3; the other column contains a list of different boxes. You use the two scrolling bars on the right to access both the blocks and the postscripts.
- To Add a block to a postscript. Find it in the list of blocks in the right column, check the box next to its title, then find the postscript you want to add it to and click +Add. If you need to change the order with other blocks, use the 4‐way arrow to the left of the title to move blocks up and down within a postscript.
- To remove a blocks from a postscript/teaserbox, click on the X in the upper right of the block under the appropriate postscript. That will remove the block from the teaser box. Scroll down and Save.