Printing and/or emailing statements results in a system generated activity that stores the letter/email in each the Activity tab for each contact for future reference. When sending print letters, the resulting .pdf file can also be saved to your hard drive for future reference (this option may come in handy if producing statements for multiple contacts).
For emails sent to individual contacts, upon clicking send, you will be taken to the contact’s activity tab where a message will appear at the top of the screen letting you know that your email has been sent, and the newly generated activity will appear.
Use the following steps to review what communications have been sent via ShulSuite to a given contact:
- Access the Back Office.
- Use the Contact quick search box at the top left hand corner of the screen to search for the desired contact record:
- If only one record is found for a partially entered name, continue to step 3.
- If multiple records are found for a partially entered name, click on the hyperlinked name to select the desired Contact record from the list.
- Click the Contact’s Activity tab.
- Scroll to find the given Activity of sending either a print and/or email to the Contact.
- Click the View hyperlink to the right of the desired Activity to see a copy of the communication sent.