Adjustment contributions can not technically be added to a recurring credt card subscription. The following process details how to record the adjustment against a pledge to allow for accurate obligations reporting:
Create a recurring credit card subscription for the adjusted amount. Example: member dues are $2,600.00. The member has an adjustment of $300. Create a recurring subscription for $2,300.00. (Click HERE for detailed instructions on how to create a new recurring credit card subscription).
- Create a pledge for the adjusted amount ($300) for the same financial type (e.g. Member Dues) with 1 installment.
- Expand the pledge by clicking on the white arrow to the left of the pledge
- Under the next payment on the pledge, choose "make an payment".
- Enter in the financial type as "adjustment-member dues". If this financial type is not already in your system, create it by going to your Administer Menu > CiviContribution > financial types
- Enter in the adjustment amount (e.g. $300).
- Click Save.