If you would like to accept ACH* transactions in your back office, here are the steps you'll need to take to set this up:
- Open an account with iATS. You can purchase ACH transactions only or both ACH and credit card transactions.
- Once you receive your new account cover page, open a support ticket (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to send JVillage the iATS Client Code and the associated password to process transactions as shown in the iATS account email pictured here:
- JVillage will setup the connection between iATS and your back office. You then should test the functionality with some ACH transactions.
If you change the password associated with the login to process transactions directly via the iATS merchant portal, you will need to update the payment processor configuration in your JVIllage database in order to continue to be able to process transactions. Please click HERE for further instruction.
You are free, however, to change the password assigned for administration purposes without needing to make any corresponding update to the payment processor configuration in your JVillage database - please review iATS help for instructions on how to do this.
- Before beginning to process ACH transactions, some additional, one-time set-up is required - please click HERE for further instruction.
*ACH is also known as EFT or direct debit or bank draft. Read more HERE. Currently ACH is available in the United States and Canada. An ACH transaction cannot cross an International borders or change currencies.
- A Canadian organization can only accept ACH transactions from other Canadian bank account holders.
- An organization in the United States can only accept ACH transactions from other bank account holders in the United States.
Note: Please be aware that ACH payments may be refunded up to 90 days later, well after Jmanage has marked the transaction as complete.